Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Zealand Part One

Aloha! I'm finally back from New Zealand a.k.a Middle Earth. Over the past week, me and my family went to New Zealand for holidays. We went to South Island specifically. We touched down first at ChristChurch, spent two nights there before heading to Mount Cook for one day then travelled down to Queenstown where we spent four nights. On the way, we stopped at many small towns including Gnorchy where the Lord Of The Rings was filmed I think. Also, we went to Milford Sound, a must go location in New Zealand.

Anyway, here's the broad overview of what we did in New Zealand. We covered a total of 1500km by car. Had 5 meals a day (breakfast, branch, lunch, tea, dinner), drank lots of coffee and tea, savoured warm chocolate pudding with cold vanilla bean ice-cream, munched on cheesecakes and devoured this rather odd looking pie with egg in between, I think they call it Khish? Of course, I did lots of activites there, all the way from the sky to down and wet at the rapids...And also not forgetting the scenery. One word. Breathtaking. So without further ado, these few days will be spent uploading photos of my holidays. Hopefully, you all enjoy looking at them as much as I have taking them. First up are pictures taken at ChristChurch.





























































































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home