Saturday, November 22, 2008

Meet My New Baby

Met with two of my friends today, Nicholas and Aries for lunch at Universal pizza today. While we talked about everything under the sun once more, unaware to them, I was hiding a secret. I had my mind already made up, it had to be done today. Prior to meeting with them for lunch, I wired transfer some funds between two of my bank accounts so that my daily transactions account went up by quite a fair bit although topping up of this account doesn't happen at the end of the month.

Funny though, during lunch Nicholas made a comment. He said that if I had gotten myself an Xbox 360, he would get Xbox live subscription. A wicked smile kind of form inside me... So I went off to my uncle's place and without giving further description, I asked him to follow me to Melbourne central. We left the apartment with two people, we came back with three. So without further ado, meet my new baby...



I'm going to spend some quality time with this one at least.


________________________________
________________________________
I'm sorry nick, I guess I beat you to it first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home