The Console War
Okay, I've got another problem. And nope, it's not girl problems this time. In fact, it's quite the opposite, more like a problem which I should be good at at solving instead. But apparently, I've left this field for so long that returning to it makes me feel awkward. I shall not beat around the bush this time. I'm torn between getting the xbox 360 and the Playstation 3 this holidays.
For a long time, I had my mind made up on buying the PlayStation 3. And it was not until recently that the xbox 360 came back to mind. After looking at countless you tube videos, reading game reviews and comparing the specifications of both the console, I still haven't had my mind made up yet. Honestly, I have a hard choice to make. Here are the simple facts about both consoles:
PlayStation 3:
-Seemingly better graphics (how much better I don't know)
-Design is more sleek
-Love the controller, light and stylish
-Less probability of running into technical difficulties
-Definitely more expensive
Xbox 360
-More exclusive games
-Better online play though subscription is not free
Overall, I'm a person who likes to play first person shooter games that is games where you cannot see yourself or a person in front of you (to all those that are not tech-savvy). So, technically, the xbox 360 suits me more, but well yeah, I still like the design of the PlayStation 3 more. But have to ask whether is $300 difference between the prices of both consoles worth it for design alone and of course the blue-ray player?
But of course, I'm just contemplating between the two now. In the end, I might not buy either one because I still feel guilty about what my exam results are. If I do well, I'll definitely go buy a console, but I'm kind of impatient, sort of wanting to go get a console now so that I'll have something to do during the holidays. So stay tune on what I'm going to get (I might not even get one at all).
Sorry girls, have to take break. Half time. Apparantly you all put all 11 players under defence, so very hard to attack. Current score 0-0. Need to go back to the dressing room to cool off and re-think strategy on how to attack an 11 player defence. But I hope that after full time, it be 1-0 to me.
-But I have to admit, you look more stunningly gorgeous than any machines.-
For a long time, I had my mind made up on buying the PlayStation 3. And it was not until recently that the xbox 360 came back to mind. After looking at countless you tube videos, reading game reviews and comparing the specifications of both the console, I still haven't had my mind made up yet. Honestly, I have a hard choice to make. Here are the simple facts about both consoles:
PlayStation 3:
-Seemingly better graphics (how much better I don't know)
-Design is more sleek
-Love the controller, light and stylish
-Less probability of running into technical difficulties
-Definitely more expensive
Xbox 360
-More exclusive games
-Better online play though subscription is not free
Overall, I'm a person who likes to play first person shooter games that is games where you cannot see yourself or a person in front of you (to all those that are not tech-savvy). So, technically, the xbox 360 suits me more, but well yeah, I still like the design of the PlayStation 3 more. But have to ask whether is $300 difference between the prices of both consoles worth it for design alone and of course the blue-ray player?
But of course, I'm just contemplating between the two now. In the end, I might not buy either one because I still feel guilty about what my exam results are. If I do well, I'll definitely go buy a console, but I'm kind of impatient, sort of wanting to go get a console now so that I'll have something to do during the holidays. So stay tune on what I'm going to get (I might not even get one at all).
Sorry girls, have to take break. Half time. Apparantly you all put all 11 players under defence, so very hard to attack. Current score 0-0. Need to go back to the dressing room to cool off and re-think strategy on how to attack an 11 player defence. But I hope that after full time, it be 1-0 to me.
-But I have to admit, you look more stunningly gorgeous than any machines.-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home