Monday, November 17, 2008

What's Next?

Woo Hoo! Exams are over and my first year is officially over. I feel so privilege that my exams started and ended in the first week. As I blog this post, I believe that there are students who have yet to start.

So, suddenly I'm feeling so free right now. My desk for the past few weeks has become a battle zone of papers and books. As I survey the battle scene, I'm finally glad that the war is over for me, but it didn't went too well though. Personally the exams were way too tough than I thought even though I think I studied really hard. But anyway, I don't want to think about results right now, let it take care of itself another day.

Okay, so what's next? Overall, I'm stuck in melbourne till dec 17th because my parents are coming and we're flying to New Zealand for hols for over a week or so. I know, I'm going to be so lonely with all my friends going back. Oh well...

So the to do list? Firstly, I'm going to the gym really often. When I look at myself at the mirror these past few days, I look like a survivor contestent, all skin and bones. So hopefully, shape up my abs and pectorials a bit. Next, I'm definetely going shopping...I may be heading to chappel street this Friday but it's just a maybe though. And lastly, my mum wants me to go apartment hunting for a bit, so I'll just do that. There we go...something to do. But of course I'm free all the way still, I'm open for any invitations if anyone wants to call me out to do whatever so don't hestitiate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home