Monday, November 10, 2008

Fantasising ATA

No I'm not fantasising about ATA thank you very much. I'm going to be the saddest person on earth if I do (although there might be some dude who will). I was doing the 2005 semester 2 paper and I tell you that paper is seriously rubbish. C'mon ATA, aren't you supposed to be my friend just like ARA? Please don't include GST in the cash flow statement question oh pretty please?

Anyway, what's wrong with the accounting department man? They put assignment one marks up but don't put assignment two for some (I'm one of them). What are you people doing man? And some more put 'will continue to update, check back in a few days." Man, these few days I'm checking the portal like I'm logging in to facebook like that. Each time I log in, the file size remains unchanged 34.38Kb (even I remember it).

Hmm....and it seems as though BPA has become like a cult...some people are apparently quite crazy over it for some unknown reason. And the TLU for BPA is omg man, like a playground instead of a TLU.

Okay, I'm going to play with my TB now, it's trial balance (what are you thinking man?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home