Just Dance
Hey, well what do you know? Exams have officially ended for Melbourne uni! I met Xian Zhong, Bako and Celine for a really late lunch yesterday. I asked about what they had been doing for the past two weeks since I saw them. Apparently Bako and Xian Zhong just finished exams. At first, I was like "hmm...I thought exams ended one month ago or something," but then realised that it had only been two weeks since I finished my exams and that exams had not officially ended until yesterday.

Anyway, since it was the end of exams yesterday, I crashed the post graduate's end of semester party at a nearby club with my uncle. Sad enough to say, I have never been clubbing before my whole life and yesterday could be counted as my first clubbing experience. It was good and fun. I got a free drink ticket although these vouchers were officially for post graduates only but who cares when no one can see you in the dark.
_______________________
I'm proud to say I didn't 'peng san' after downing my free drink. I ordered a 'peach lemonade'. It was really good. The trouble is I didn't stir my drink. After downing three quarters of the glass, I was wondering whether how come I'm not seeing stars yet. Then I realised when I downed the last one quarter of the glass that what I had been drinking was only the soft drink, the alcohol was all at the bottom...
__________________________
The music was well I would say mixed. The DJ started playing trance/house music when we came in then switched to R&B when the crowd was brave enough to dance on the dance floor. But the funny thing is, the DJ suddenly changed the music to some bollywood Indian music and all of a sudden half the crowd were stoning on the dance floor. It was a real funny sight.
__________________
Overall, it was a good experience but I guess next time, it's time to hit the floor with some friends perhaps?
Guess Jeans Shirt $100 AUD
FCUK Tie $50 AUD
Seeing those legs: priceless
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home