opening ceremony
At last, today was the 'opening ceremony' of my new Armani Exchange jacket. But due to some technical glitches, I couldn't make the 'opening ceremony' quite as sparkling as originally intended. Well, the original plan was to to pick the most expensive outfit known by my wardrobe for this day. This included a G-star t-shirt, FCUK jeans and of course the Armani fits just nicely on top of the t-shirt. But well, I actually spilt some sauce on my precious G-star t-shirt the night before, so in the end, I just had to go with full FCUK: shirt plus jeans and the Armani jacket.
I woke up super early today, full of anticipation. I looked out, great day to test my new 'weapon' against the cold. I was going to the law building and I was going to wear my Armani jacket, woo...very professional haha.
And okay sorry for the 'egotisticness' if I may call it, but boy was I looking really good. As they say 'clothes maketh the man.' Neway, here are the pics of my jacket. Hopefully it's clear enough to be seen though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home