a little accident
Woo, just because of a little minor accident, my plans for the day was totally screwed up. When I woke up today, almost half the day was gone. Yeah, was mucking around on facebook and reading the news for a while before I started to do some exercises for about an hour. By then, it was already 3pm. So did for about 1 hour before I started making my protein shake.
Before making my protein shake, I was thinking to myself, hmm...since hot water can dissolve more powder, therefore, I should boil some water first. So yeah, I did that. Once the water was boiled, I took my protein powder off the shelf and my blender bottle. Instead of the usual two scoops that I usually consume, I poured three huge scoops into my blender bottle! Then, I added hot water till about the three quarter mark of the bottle before adding cold water. Haha, bad move as I would soon learn.
I capped the thing tight and started to shake...And like a bottle of champagne, the blender bottle 'poped' open and out sprayed all the half dissolved protein shake. You might want to guess the flavour? Haha, it's chocolate! I was virtually stunned for like a full 10 seconds before I noticed that my whole kitchen table and floor were all covered with chocolate protein shake, including myself! Goodness, by then it was already 4.45pm, and therefore, I painstakingly started my one and half hours of cleaning up. It was sure a real mess and plus it was damn sticky too!
Lesson learnt, no more hot water and don't be a ku ku bird, always pour two scoops!
Before making my protein shake, I was thinking to myself, hmm...since hot water can dissolve more powder, therefore, I should boil some water first. So yeah, I did that. Once the water was boiled, I took my protein powder off the shelf and my blender bottle. Instead of the usual two scoops that I usually consume, I poured three huge scoops into my blender bottle! Then, I added hot water till about the three quarter mark of the bottle before adding cold water. Haha, bad move as I would soon learn.
I capped the thing tight and started to shake...And like a bottle of champagne, the blender bottle 'poped' open and out sprayed all the half dissolved protein shake. You might want to guess the flavour? Haha, it's chocolate! I was virtually stunned for like a full 10 seconds before I noticed that my whole kitchen table and floor were all covered with chocolate protein shake, including myself! Goodness, by then it was already 4.45pm, and therefore, I painstakingly started my one and half hours of cleaning up. It was sure a real mess and plus it was damn sticky too!
Lesson learnt, no more hot water and don't be a ku ku bird, always pour two scoops!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home