the day my money flew away
As the title explains it, 'the day my money flew away'. Today was a special day for me, but I never expect it to be even more 'special' than it already was. I was finally going to get myself a new jacket, this much I know. So at about 4pm, I headed down to Melbourne central. But halfway down to the city, I met Celine, Bako and Xian Zhong. Apparently, they were coming back to the city. We stopped and chatted for a bit and Celine asked me whether I wanted to join them to watch movie later on at night. Since I was free at night, I was like 'why not'.
So on I went towards the city. When I finally reached Melbourne Central, I decided to myself to start off with the shops which were really expensive first then move on to the cheaper ones. So what I had in mind was to go to Armani exchange, G-star Raw, Calvin Klein jeans then FCUK. I roughly had what I wanted in mind. So I started with Armani exchange, browse through the jackets there and lo and behold, I spotted one black jacket. It was an autumn jacket but with fur inside. So I tried it on and I kind of liked it. Furthermore, the sales guy told me that there was only one size left and if I didn't get it, that would be the end. But that was my first stop. So I left the shop and went to have a look around the other shops. So G-star, Calvin Klein, FCUK passed by in a flash and less than ten minutes later, I was back to where I started.
I smiled back at the same sales guy and he automatically knew what to do... And five minutes later, I walked out of the Armani exchange shop, satisfied that I had gotten my new jacket at the expense of losing $300 from my wallet. So after my shopping, Nick called me up and asked me whether I wanted to have dinner at this place called J-cafe which is a fairly expensive japanese restaurant. So again, I accepted.
Dinner was delicious but the hole in my wallet grew bigger still. So after dinner, I met Celine, Bako and Xian Zhong for a movie. We went to watch angels and demons. But before waiting for the movie to start, we chilled out at max brenner. The movie was good, lots of suspense and thrills and of course, there was a really good twist at the end of the movie for those who didn't read the book. So there you have it, my really 'special' day.
Wow, okay let's recap.
1) Bought jacket
2) Dinner at J-cafe
3) Max Brenner
4) Movie
So want to know how much 'dough' went out the window today? Take a deep breadth...I'm not going to give you the exact amount but it's more than $400!!! I'll try to post photos up of my new jacket so you can be the judge on whether it was worth the money. Stay tune!
So on I went towards the city. When I finally reached Melbourne Central, I decided to myself to start off with the shops which were really expensive first then move on to the cheaper ones. So what I had in mind was to go to Armani exchange, G-star Raw, Calvin Klein jeans then FCUK. I roughly had what I wanted in mind. So I started with Armani exchange, browse through the jackets there and lo and behold, I spotted one black jacket. It was an autumn jacket but with fur inside. So I tried it on and I kind of liked it. Furthermore, the sales guy told me that there was only one size left and if I didn't get it, that would be the end. But that was my first stop. So I left the shop and went to have a look around the other shops. So G-star, Calvin Klein, FCUK passed by in a flash and less than ten minutes later, I was back to where I started.
I smiled back at the same sales guy and he automatically knew what to do... And five minutes later, I walked out of the Armani exchange shop, satisfied that I had gotten my new jacket at the expense of losing $300 from my wallet. So after my shopping, Nick called me up and asked me whether I wanted to have dinner at this place called J-cafe which is a fairly expensive japanese restaurant. So again, I accepted.
Dinner was delicious but the hole in my wallet grew bigger still. So after dinner, I met Celine, Bako and Xian Zhong for a movie. We went to watch angels and demons. But before waiting for the movie to start, we chilled out at max brenner. The movie was good, lots of suspense and thrills and of course, there was a really good twist at the end of the movie for those who didn't read the book. So there you have it, my really 'special' day.
Wow, okay let's recap.
1) Bought jacket
2) Dinner at J-cafe
3) Max Brenner
4) Movie
So want to know how much 'dough' went out the window today? Take a deep breadth...I'm not going to give you the exact amount but it's more than $400!!! I'll try to post photos up of my new jacket so you can be the judge on whether it was worth the money. Stay tune!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home