the dreamer's dream
Wow...so fast and half the mid-sem break has just wheezed by. What have I been doing so far? Well nothing interesting as of yet. But yeah tagged along with my uncle to gym today and we did a lot of stuff. He taught me quite a few different exercise techniques. And I'm seriously really motivated after the gym workout. I guess it's me lah, if no one ask me to do anything, I won't do it...but if I'm motivated, impossible is nothing to me. Plus, my uncle has a really nice physique, I like his back muscles and it's where you can actually see the 'V' shape? Really nice. I'm so going to get that...
So after the gym workout, I watched him whip up a hearty meal and of course he's definitely a good chef. Another learning point there. I'm so going to learn how to cook for once. But I'll definitely start from the basic stuff first of course. Once I can master all these things, one day I'll cook for my other half... haha... okay okay it's a long way I know, but hey inspiration is the stuff of dreams and no one can deny that.
So after the gym workout, I watched him whip up a hearty meal and of course he's definitely a good chef. Another learning point there. I'm so going to learn how to cook for once. But I'll definitely start from the basic stuff first of course. Once I can master all these things, one day I'll cook for my other half... haha... okay okay it's a long way I know, but hey inspiration is the stuff of dreams and no one can deny that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home