Monday, April 20, 2009

sub amnesia

Oh crap!! Mid semester break is over! What have I been doing all these while? My OB mid sem assignment remains untouched and my cost management notes remains unstudied. Oh well...

Anyway let's not talk about studies right now. Instead I want to talk about someone. A guy actually if you're wondering specifically. So I was on my way back from my aunt's place and the train stopped at Melbourne Central station. I followed my uncle towards the direction of the escalators but he stopped at a vending machine to exchange some coins. While he was doing this, I looked around the platform at the people sitting down. Suddenly I found myself staring at this guy about say 5 metres away from me seated down on the bench...

Before you all start to make any stupid conclusions about my sexuality, eh I'm still straight okay... So yeah this guy looks oddly familiar, as in really familiar. I'm certain I saw his face before but I can't remember when. Definitely recent which means either this year or last year but I'm guessing somewhere last year. I know I don't know him personally but again his face looks strikingly familiar.

I'm guessing he's not taking the Glen Waverly train since he didn't stood up to catch the train that I was on. I'm guessing he will be taking the Belgrave line since it's the next one but that's just a guess. Argh...it's frustrating! It seems that I'm having like some sub amnesia where you're very close to getting it but it just won't come out.

Okay, I got off the train at Melbourne central around 9.30pm? He's looks quite good looking? Maybe? Haha, but yet again I might get the wrong person but I swear he looks familiar. I'm not sure anyone might know but it really helps if you had some sort of answer, again blame my inquisitive nature haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home