Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i dislike

Okay, I guess it's ranting time once more. I was initially deciding on putting the title as 'i hate' but then I decided 'hate' is a very strong verb so therefore I changed it to 'dislike' instead. Instead of writing it in continous paragraphs, I'm just going to put it all neatly on a list. Here goes:

I dislike:
1. the cold weather (even my Lps are frozen man)
2. this semester
3. the subjects for this semester
4. my marks for this semester
5. my current QM 2 tutor
6. the time spent alone in my room
7. the dates for this semester's exams
8. the stupid research essay which I'll be doing
9. the amount of time wasted mucking around (though it feels good at that point in time)
10. a certain someone

Hmm...ten things...mostly due to stupid year 2 semester 1. Aiyah, this semseter is seriously screwed up. As in really. As long as just get pass, that would be a fair deal. Okay, time to go resume horizontal position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home