Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Earthquakes and Bees

I woke up from my afternoon nap at around 4.30pm today and sat down at my laptop stoning. Suddenly, my whole apartment just shook violently. At first, I thought it was people moving certain heavy materials around the floor above me. But on second thought, there was no continuous movement because the event happened for like only 10 seconds. I honestly thought I was going to die then, okay maybe not... Haha

Anyway, another freaky event happened. I was off to my neighbours chit chatting about stuff. And as I was telling them a rather random event, something rather random happened to me. I remembered brushing my left hand off my right sleeve of my shirt and suddenly I felt a stinging pain on my ring finger. And because it was so sudden, I was yapping and hoping around in pain while my neighbours watched, all thinking as if it was some sort of an act. Turned out I was stung by a bee and one of my neighbour, thank's to the courtesy of my slipper whacked the poor thing out of its miserable existence and threw that thing out. Well so much for that random event, I remembered myself yapping like a girl in front of girls... I didn't tell them how ashamed I was but it was so damn painful back then that I had to do my rather weird dance. So much for cross-dressing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home