The Faithful One
Time to man is limited.
I am no different.
But yet as I age, I still wait...
I was born with all the riches of the world on my back.
So much so that what is it you give me that I do not already possess?
But yet, I still ask of a simple favour from you.
One that would be easily sacrificed by you.
But one that is forever a lifetime to me...
I am never far away.
Not because I cannot go anywhere.
But more so I've got no place to go.
So dearest friend, your ever faithful one is ever here.
Always here in times of need, but seldom used.
One that you will not think of in good times.
Or the bad.
But I sincerely earnestly hope that you will never forget me...
I am no different.
But yet as I age, I still wait...
I was born with all the riches of the world on my back.
So much so that what is it you give me that I do not already possess?
But yet, I still ask of a simple favour from you.
One that would be easily sacrificed by you.
But one that is forever a lifetime to me...
I am never far away.
Not because I cannot go anywhere.
But more so I've got no place to go.
So dearest friend, your ever faithful one is ever here.
Always here in times of need, but seldom used.
One that you will not think of in good times.
Or the bad.
But I sincerely earnestly hope that you will never forget me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home