Friday, March 13, 2009

Learning To Smile Once Again...

It's 1.30am early Saturday morning and I'm still up awake and alone. Yet another lonely Friday night has gone by, dinner was spent alone, no one to eat with, share those moments of tears and joy. Except Nick who called, my handphone stood silent, always waiting for a message to come by. Thank God I had my xbox with me, to accompany me through this time of solidarity and confinement. I guess walking around uni alone these days has become a habit now, sitting through lectures and attending tutorials alone are starting to become routine.

I'm taking this time off to distract myself for a while. Been trying to keep my mind off things by pre-occupying myself. Looking back, I guess there were some really hard lessons learnt and I hope these will help me throughout my life. But I sincerely hope that I was perceived as someone who tried fairly and squarely and that non of my intentions had any plots or schemes within them. I don't know honestly what happens from now on... but for now, it's just to work up that smile in me once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home