The 100th
Hmm...The 100th post at last?
Anyway, before I hit the sack, I want to get this off my chest. I was a bit upset with this particular person. I felt a bit betrayed by that particular someone because I really trust that person. Clearly, that someone was lying and it wasn't really good...and I hate people who can't lie for nuts. I don't know why that person had to do that but I guess it was an issue of face to another party. It's not worthwhile to fight over this matter (coz it's really small) and worse holding a grudge over it, I guess I should forgive this person but I still do think an apology would be appropriate.
Anyway, before I hit the sack, I want to get this off my chest. I was a bit upset with this particular person. I felt a bit betrayed by that particular someone because I really trust that person. Clearly, that someone was lying and it wasn't really good...and I hate people who can't lie for nuts. I don't know why that person had to do that but I guess it was an issue of face to another party. It's not worthwhile to fight over this matter (coz it's really small) and worse holding a grudge over it, I guess I should forgive this person but I still do think an apology would be appropriate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home