Tuesday, March 17, 2009

memories...

I spent the entire weekend on my OB assignment but somehow nothing managed to manifest itself out from my brain. So there we go, weekend ended doing something which amounted to nothing. I guess it's my state of mind currently that's restricting me from doing my work. Ideas tend to flow out from a happy mind, and err...I'm in a not so happy state? I'm not sure how is everyone treating the OB assignment. Maybe they are so smart that they think the whole assignment is easy and completed it. Like I said, I don't know. It's as if I'm being shut off from the outside world.

My mind started to wander off in the midst of the assignment and since my internet was down, I started randomly 'exploring' the files in my computer. That's when I bumped into a certain MS word document. And you could say memories started flooding in again...it was as if it seemed a different lifetime ago. Back then, this wouldn't have made a significant impact but now it does however small that file is. I'm quite surprised I didn't delete this file all this while but maybe in time to come, I will...

After opening the file, I turned to look at my results from year one, to bask in my former glory once again. A part of me was thinking, 'shit man, I should have saved all this nonsense in year one. And now here I am, getting burned for what I did during the year which I should be concentrating on my studies.' Sigh... I guess I will forever be stupid and forever stupid I am.

Hmm...but on another note, I sense another war brewing on the horizon. Definitely one that won't be fought by me because I'm done fighting the war and will wait for the one that will be finally worth fighting for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home