Christmas Is Hardcore
In about 2 hours time it will be Christmas, Singapore time. I was browsing through facebook and one of my former army officers wrote a note on Christmas. Go on, take a look.
Christmas is Hardcore:
You're drugged out from a night of livid partying.You wake up way past lunch and miss the crisp morn. You're grumpy and irritable to boot.Your family opened the presents without you: Yours are arranged neatly in a pile below the tree. You sit yourself down and reach for the first article: A box of briefs. Assorted colours.Before you shoot fish from your mouth, try putting that index finger on your pursed lips.Shhh... it happens. Merry Christmas all. May your boxes of briefs and panties fit you as snugly as the yuletide cheer. Do us all a favour.Keep them Christmas dreams small.
Well I don't know the hidden meaning behind that note but sure is written quite well. Maybe you all could share your thoughts on this with me? But yeah, apart from wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, I want you all to think about how you all are spending this year's Christmas? Is it going to be the same like every other year? Or are you all going to do something about it? I just want to leave aside some food for thought this year end. Again have a blessed Christmas.
-How I wish my christmas present came all wrapped out for me.-
Christmas is Hardcore:
You're drugged out from a night of livid partying.You wake up way past lunch and miss the crisp morn. You're grumpy and irritable to boot.Your family opened the presents without you: Yours are arranged neatly in a pile below the tree. You sit yourself down and reach for the first article: A box of briefs. Assorted colours.Before you shoot fish from your mouth, try putting that index finger on your pursed lips.Shhh... it happens. Merry Christmas all. May your boxes of briefs and panties fit you as snugly as the yuletide cheer. Do us all a favour.Keep them Christmas dreams small.
Well I don't know the hidden meaning behind that note but sure is written quite well. Maybe you all could share your thoughts on this with me? But yeah, apart from wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, I want you all to think about how you all are spending this year's Christmas? Is it going to be the same like every other year? Or are you all going to do something about it? I just want to leave aside some food for thought this year end. Again have a blessed Christmas.
-How I wish my christmas present came all wrapped out for me.-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home