Monday, October 27, 2008

Shop For A Her

Well, when it comes to issues dealing with the public self, I may look like a clown as my uncle always say. But regarding secrets and confessions, I think I do a pretty decent job in this area I reckon. Just right. Subtle yet obvious. The way I like it. If you read my blog posts from back to front, there are plenty of "hints" here and there. Even I myself am astonished that I've left so many "hints". Well as to all these "hints", I leave it up to you to find out, it's not that difficult to decipher but not obvious either... you have to read between the lines. It's up to your discretion on how you want to interpret the stuff that I've wrote though.

Anyway, this post is a hint of some sort too if you know how to infer properly. A clue, think out of the box a bit, just a bit will do. If you read this post according to a "particular subject", you'll get what I'm trying to hint at.

Okay, who doesn't like shopping? To be honest, I didn't when I was young, it was a total waste of time. But my interest in shopping didn't develop till like when I was in the army. But yeah, now I find myself spending my weekends shopping more or less. How do I shop? Basically, I go to a wide array of stores first, pick out the clothes that first catches my attention. I check the quality of material, the size and the price out. That's my first wave. The second week, I go back again just to look at the same clothes, same as the first wave. The third wave, I narrow the selection down to the ones I really like. Now, actually subconsciously, I've decided what I wanted to buy from the start already, all that matters is to test whether my hypothesis remains correct. So for example let say, I've actually wanted to buy the pink shirt from G-Star Raw at the start, I will go to all the stores trying out the clothes that I've targeted in weeks 1 and 2 before heading to the last store which is G-Star Raw and trying out that pink shirt. In other words, I try the clothing that I really really want to buy the last just to ensure that no "distractions" get in the way from what I want.

But if there is, then I ask myself that question "does the clothing I really want really suit me?" If my mind says yes, then I'll buy it. If no, then I will go back to whatever that store is and buy the other clothing. So yeah, that's basically how I shop. I will look at something, analyse it, compare it with other clothing and if it satisfies all the above, I'll buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home