Echoes And Silences (Unanswered Questions)
After chatting with my friend Andrew on msn till 4am last night, I went to bed. But for some reason, the past just keeps playing itself in my head although at least I managed to tell myself that it's over (unless I'm lying to myself all this while). Although I'm no longer chasing the cause that was once meant to be, for some reason when I was lying down in my bed recalling the events, I can't help that it was kind of strange. In other words, the facts didn't correspond, it didn't tie up to a single straight and direct answer. In fact, if I had presented all the facts to you, you would very much have a definite answer in your mind but not quite.
As all I am, I only have a certain piece of the puzzle, there can be so much I can infer from her actions. I've asked people seeking their opinions too, but they just end up being as clueless as I am. In fact, they all came to one conclusion: if I want to seek the truth, I will have to ask the oringinal party: the one playing "god" to all these. I'm still pretty much confused after having all these events occuring. It's as if someone's watching me but not revealing itself. But all these will happen only if she knows from the very beginning...
But the frightening thing is what happens if there wasn't anyone there in the void in the first place? What happened if she didn't even know? Was I only fooling myself? But the facts clearly point to something but yet again, it would be just as reasonable to counter argue it. Again, very confusing.
Actually, I very much like to find out the truth if only such a truth existed. I just want to know why people do the things that they do. But for now, every night, my prayers come back unanswered in search for the truth. It's just echoes and silences in the great vastness of the night.
- I hope one day you will tell me the truth... set me free so I can move on. -
As all I am, I only have a certain piece of the puzzle, there can be so much I can infer from her actions. I've asked people seeking their opinions too, but they just end up being as clueless as I am. In fact, they all came to one conclusion: if I want to seek the truth, I will have to ask the oringinal party: the one playing "god" to all these. I'm still pretty much confused after having all these events occuring. It's as if someone's watching me but not revealing itself. But all these will happen only if she knows from the very beginning...
But the frightening thing is what happens if there wasn't anyone there in the void in the first place? What happened if she didn't even know? Was I only fooling myself? But the facts clearly point to something but yet again, it would be just as reasonable to counter argue it. Again, very confusing.
Actually, I very much like to find out the truth if only such a truth existed. I just want to know why people do the things that they do. But for now, every night, my prayers come back unanswered in search for the truth. It's just echoes and silences in the great vastness of the night.
- I hope one day you will tell me the truth... set me free so I can move on. -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home