Shut Up Lah Fat Girl
Okay, for the events that have happened today so far, I can't find an adequate title to describe it hence the funny title. Anyway, you won't believe what happened in BPA lecture today. Firstly, two significant freak events happened, okay maybe only one seemingly freakish event happened.
Anyway, we were already seated in our seats and were waiting for the lecture to start. Suddenly, I saw a pile of paper drop in front of me, guessing that someone had thrown it in front. And almost an instant after that, my left arm was being pressed down by an unusally heavy weight of some sort. And lo and behold, an Aussie girl had just fallen in a way such that her head was in the row of seats in front of me, her body was on my arm and her legs were still stuck at the row of seats behind her. Because the Laby lecture theatre is like a movie theatre with the rows of seats being higher than the previous row, basically it's like seeing someone lying face down on a flight of steps. So my first instinct was to help her up, in order to do that, my left arm being pressed by her weight had to push upwards in order to lift her up. At that time, I did such an action hoping to: 1)help support her up 2) help counter the force in order to prevent her from tumbling further downwards.
After she managed to help herself up and every thing went back to normal, little did I realise that at that time I was trying to lift her up with my arm, my arm was actually supporting her *ahem* the "up there" not "down there". No wonder why, when I was trying to lift her up, my arm felt something soft and mushy. It was totally embarrasing just to think of it but we continue this after my second event.
And now for the second event. During the lecture itself, when Trevor Tonkin our lecturer was showing us a picture of a pie and pizza, a plum girl seated behind me exclaimed rather loudly 'Oh pies, I'm so hungry!' I turned round to look at her. Although she wasn't that fat, a rather cruel feeling just seeped itself into my head. In my mind, I wanted to tell her 'shut up lah fat girl.' There are many people starving in this world and you still want to eat till you explode and die. Plus, her voice reminded me of a glutton which was kind of irratating. So yeah...here's hearing it one more time from me "Shut Up Lah Fat Girl!"
Anyway, back to the first event, after BPA lecture, I was walking with May, Celine and Duane to the Ecom building. On the way there, I was explicitly describing the situtation to them. And guess what? The girl that fell over was walking beside us and me being the dumbest ignorant guy ever was describing the situation in detail somemore. When I finally noticed that she was walking beside us the whole time, I tell you, my balls literally shrunk. So there you have it, the two freakish events that shouldn't but did in fact happened.
"Shut Up Lah Fat Girl."
Anyway, we were already seated in our seats and were waiting for the lecture to start. Suddenly, I saw a pile of paper drop in front of me, guessing that someone had thrown it in front. And almost an instant after that, my left arm was being pressed down by an unusally heavy weight of some sort. And lo and behold, an Aussie girl had just fallen in a way such that her head was in the row of seats in front of me, her body was on my arm and her legs were still stuck at the row of seats behind her. Because the Laby lecture theatre is like a movie theatre with the rows of seats being higher than the previous row, basically it's like seeing someone lying face down on a flight of steps. So my first instinct was to help her up, in order to do that, my left arm being pressed by her weight had to push upwards in order to lift her up. At that time, I did such an action hoping to: 1)help support her up 2) help counter the force in order to prevent her from tumbling further downwards.
After she managed to help herself up and every thing went back to normal, little did I realise that at that time I was trying to lift her up with my arm, my arm was actually supporting her *ahem* the "up there" not "down there". No wonder why, when I was trying to lift her up, my arm felt something soft and mushy. It was totally embarrasing just to think of it but we continue this after my second event.
And now for the second event. During the lecture itself, when Trevor Tonkin our lecturer was showing us a picture of a pie and pizza, a plum girl seated behind me exclaimed rather loudly 'Oh pies, I'm so hungry!' I turned round to look at her. Although she wasn't that fat, a rather cruel feeling just seeped itself into my head. In my mind, I wanted to tell her 'shut up lah fat girl.' There are many people starving in this world and you still want to eat till you explode and die. Plus, her voice reminded me of a glutton which was kind of irratating. So yeah...here's hearing it one more time from me "Shut Up Lah Fat Girl!"
Anyway, back to the first event, after BPA lecture, I was walking with May, Celine and Duane to the Ecom building. On the way there, I was explicitly describing the situtation to them. And guess what? The girl that fell over was walking beside us and me being the dumbest ignorant guy ever was describing the situation in detail somemore. When I finally noticed that she was walking beside us the whole time, I tell you, my balls literally shrunk. So there you have it, the two freakish events that shouldn't but did in fact happened.
"Shut Up Lah Fat Girl."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home