Tuesday, October 14, 2008

To: Shy But Wonderful Friend

Dear Shy but Wonderful Friend,

I hope writing this post will bring a smile to your face. I have always been better at writing words down than saying them out. It's been wonderful meeting you in person really, you're one of the few friends that make me happy both in and out. I have to admit you're really a shy person actually, it's hard even to have a moment for me to talk to you face to face. But nevertheless, if I do, that little moment sure makes my day. Now that the dust have settled, I hope one day you might come out of that little comforting shell of yours; it might take a little time to adjust but I'll still be here as always. If I could just ask a little favour of you; it would be best if you could show me some sign first so I would know. Okay, homework is calling, I better get to studying. Look forward to talking to you soon.

From: Your Equally Shy Friend.


PS: I Promise I'll Be Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home