Woking Waste Of Time
Hoho, I totally went wild with my expenditure yesterday. After knowing that I got the highest mark (75.5/81) for my ATA assignment in my tute class (my tute class had all H1 for their assignment), I decided to "celebrate" a little on Saturday. But in the end, the celebration got a little too out of hand, and I think my mum won't like it if she sees what's left in my bank account at present.
Adding sugar, spice and everything nice.
Anyway, aside from helping to stimulate the economy, I decided to try having a hot pot at my uncle's place on Saturday since I missed those days during national service where we used to have hot plate in camp. Since my uncle's stomach is a bottomless pit, I thought maybe I better play safe by buying more. So I bought all the materials needed and little did I know that the food that I bought could actually feed 4 people easily. Here's the list which I bought:
2 packets of tofu,
1 packet of beef ball
1 packet of fish ball
1 packet of noodles
1 packet of beef
2 packets of golden mushroom
Some spinach
Anyway, we started dinner proper at around 8pm. By the time, we were halfway through the food, I was already full. Halfway means, still half the amount of fish/meat balls, 1 packet of golden mushroom, half a packet of noodles, 1 packet of tofu and 1 whole packet of beef. That was halfway.
I had a bit more and I told my uncle that I had to give up at this point, by then it was already almost 10pm. I was so full that I flopped on the couch to have a nap. By the time I woke up, my uncle had finished all but the last packet of tofu and he was apparently dossing off on the chair. I looked at the time and it was 11.30pm. Wow, total time spent eating dinner almost stretched till 4 hours. And now it was his turn to flop on the couch. The whole event was so hilarious that it was as if we were drinking alcohol instead of eating dinner where both of us took turns to lie on the couch because we were so full. A woking waste of time but nevertheless a good day (not so good in my bank account).
Adding sugar, spice and everything nice.

2 Comments:
Dear Jeremy the Guard,
Okay, at least this time only have one (1) *England* mistake, which is as follows:-
"...he was apparently dossing off on the..."
And the error is in the word "dossing", which should be "dozing", of course. *SHING!* *SLASH!*
With regards
ONG Eng Ju Turkey
Your Baldy Uncle
fat load of that that's gonna do...
Post a Comment
<< Home