Epilogue
Warning: Strong Language (I don't normally curse and swear but I really cannot find any other expletives to describe how I'm feeling right now.)
It is done. Three words but nevertheless pretty self-explanatory of describing the events that happened over the last three days. For this period, I must truly say that this was one of the moments where I was being pushed to the limit, this three days were way worse than that one week of swot vac I had back in semester one. These three days also taught me one more important lesson: there are those who will support you in all your trials, the ones whom you should place all your trust onto and there are those who be-friend you for the sake of self-achievement in their own lives and not yours... To those who had supported me in this ordeal, the number of 'thanks' that I have to say will never equate to how much you have helped me in this period. And to those that finally showed themselves to be hypocrites, you have my pity on you, but nevertheless I wish you well in your future endeavours.
Let's recap of what I've done during the past three days:
Total hours slept: I put it around 10-12 hours (average about 4 hours daily)
Assignments due: ATA, BPA, Macroeconomics, BPA discussion.
Total Time taken: the whole of mid-semester break (every single day within the two week break) plus the remaining days up till the submission date.
The Epilogue:
We were born equal, but fate made us bear different loads.
What have I deserve to be crucified like this?
While you were in heaven, I was in hell paying for the debts of both our sins.
Again I want to say, I deserve to equally enjoy and suffer as much as you do.
I hope you enjoyed every step of it as much as I hated every minute of it...
There's nothing to be said now. The answer has become very clear at this moment. I don't want to pour my anger outwards, it's not good for relationships. All I want to say is: WHILE YOU GAVE UP SO EASILY, EVERY FUCKING MINUTE I SPENT IN HELL WAS FOR THE HOPE THAT ME AND YOU COULD BE SAVED! Note the words "me and you" and not "me". Me and You.
It is done. Three words but nevertheless pretty self-explanatory of describing the events that happened over the last three days. For this period, I must truly say that this was one of the moments where I was being pushed to the limit, this three days were way worse than that one week of swot vac I had back in semester one. These three days also taught me one more important lesson: there are those who will support you in all your trials, the ones whom you should place all your trust onto and there are those who be-friend you for the sake of self-achievement in their own lives and not yours... To those who had supported me in this ordeal, the number of 'thanks' that I have to say will never equate to how much you have helped me in this period. And to those that finally showed themselves to be hypocrites, you have my pity on you, but nevertheless I wish you well in your future endeavours.
Let's recap of what I've done during the past three days:
Total hours slept: I put it around 10-12 hours (average about 4 hours daily)
Assignments due: ATA, BPA, Macroeconomics, BPA discussion.
Total Time taken: the whole of mid-semester break (every single day within the two week break) plus the remaining days up till the submission date.
The Epilogue:
We were born equal, but fate made us bear different loads.
What have I deserve to be crucified like this?
While you were in heaven, I was in hell paying for the debts of both our sins.
Again I want to say, I deserve to equally enjoy and suffer as much as you do.
I hope you enjoyed every step of it as much as I hated every minute of it...
There's nothing to be said now. The answer has become very clear at this moment. I don't want to pour my anger outwards, it's not good for relationships. All I want to say is: WHILE YOU GAVE UP SO EASILY, EVERY FUCKING MINUTE I SPENT IN HELL WAS FOR THE HOPE THAT ME AND YOU COULD BE SAVED! Note the words "me and you" and not "me". Me and You.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home