She
Hmm...Siyue asked a rather direct question on my chatbox. Wow... I'm quite taken aback. So well I guess maybe there are some who know but to those that don't know then I guess this post is for you then.
She:
Who is she?
She is but a figment of my conscience.
She was the one who melted my heart away,
Was the one that I believed that I should put all my trust in.
The one whom I can't never forget now.
They say good things come in fours.
To one the secret now lies within, only to be awaken if ever found out.
They say that I was meant to make history by repeating history,
But it all seems to be the past now.
Who is she?
Just look all around,
She's bound to be here somewhere.
Maybe she's closer than you think she is.
Who is she?
The answer's all here.
It just lies silent before you...
She:
Who is she?
She is but a figment of my conscience.
She was the one who melted my heart away,
Was the one that I believed that I should put all my trust in.
The one whom I can't never forget now.
They say good things come in fours.
To one the secret now lies within, only to be awaken if ever found out.
They say that I was meant to make history by repeating history,
But it all seems to be the past now.
Who is she?
Just look all around,
She's bound to be here somewhere.
Maybe she's closer than you think she is.
Who is she?
The answer's all here.
It just lies silent before you...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home