Financial Crisis
Sigh...After coming back from a nice dinner and some nice gelati, I switched on my com, went to the unimelb website and lo and behold assignment two marks for BPA came out. I was like okay I'll go check it out. Then I scrolled and looked down at my marks...I was staring at my computer screen for a full 10 seconds before reality sunk in. Apparently, my group just barely scrapped through that assignment while everyone was like getting really high marks. Situation is not looking too good, first macroecons now BPA. I fear for my last assignment to be handed back, ATA assignment. My marks are dropping like flies.
As I'm writing this post, lots of things are going through my mind right now. I desperately have to save my BPA if I want to pass that subject and I don't understand what went wrong either. I thought we did alright for that assignment after learning the mistakes from assignment one. Apparently not. I'm starting to worry for my future...it's only year 1 and I'm on the verge of almost failing something. Plus, I don't really know how to go about studying for BPA, I thought it's a rather okay subject. Apparently not...
As I'm writing this post, lots of things are going through my mind right now. I desperately have to save my BPA if I want to pass that subject and I don't understand what went wrong either. I thought we did alright for that assignment after learning the mistakes from assignment one. Apparently not. I'm starting to worry for my future...it's only year 1 and I'm on the verge of almost failing something. Plus, I don't really know how to go about studying for BPA, I thought it's a rather okay subject. Apparently not...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home