halfway through
Can you believe it - between the time that I've written the last post and this post, already half my holidays have been wiped out. And what have I been doing so far? Nothing lor... Just sit at home and slack, slack and more slack. Honestly, Sg's weather is causing me some serious headaches - I can't hang around outside for so long or else I feel giddy. For once, I crave the cold once again.
Anyway, I better start preparing for my semester 2 'wardrobe'. Till now, I haven't shopped for my new clothes that extensively. I mean, I've done a few trips here and there but have bought nothing ever since. Currently, I must say there is an ongoing 'nerd' fashion where you see people with those plastic spectacles, high pants and those fully buttoned-up shirts? Well, there is a new concept store called vintage clothing @ 313 Somerset which just recently opened up not too long ago. I went to browse around at that shop and I found the clothes to be quite nice and not to mention, the prices reasonable too. I might make another trip down there to get a nice pair of shirt I hope.
Okay, I guess it's time to go back to my Modern Warfare 2. Funny thing though, I'm starting to play more of MW2 than FF13...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home