back once again
Okay so I've landed on this rock once again. Well, it's been past three days already that is. I just came back from a six course meal dinner from a Chinese restaurant at four seasons. Feeling stuffed at the moment so I won't go to bed just yet.

So what have I been doing thus far? For starters, I've already had my fair share of Singaporean food. Nasi lemak, chicken rice, yong tao fu... Also, I've bought a new PlayStation 3 game: Final Fantasy 13 (FF13). I must say that I've made substantial progress into the game this past two days. At first, I had high expectations for this game (hence, why I bought this game). The starting part of the game did disappoint me a little because the battle system was quite fast paced and I didn't know what the hell was going on. By the time, I start to do things, the battle has already ended - either the enemy are all dead or my whole party... But later on in the game, things start to get interesting when the characters gain access to magic powers and so on.
The graphics are pretty awesome I must say. The downside of the game (or at least where I'm at) is that the game is pretty linear - as in there is a definite route you have to go. I haven't started to go around visiting towns yet of which is the hallmark of all RPG games but that's part of the storyline on why you don't do so. Also, there are lots of talking cock sessions which can be cut down. But yet again, if they cut down these cinematic scenes, I reckon the game will end in 15 hours and not 30 hours.

Lightning the main character (grumpy girl she is)
Oh well, enough of my rambling on games. Besides gaming, I'll be concentrating on my driving test this coming July 14th (although I reckon the chances of passing is low). And of course, I intend to visit the upcoming Marina Sands. Anyway, to those of you reading this, I'm sure you'll have loads of fun during this holidays. Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home