better luck next time
The post title says it all!
We went back to my friend's place to play 'dai tee' or big two. So there were four of us. Since we weren't playing the game with money, I suggested a different kind of forfeit which in the end, I ended up regretting. The punishments were push-ups. For every card leftover after the winner has been revealed, the losers will have to do push-ups based on the cards he has left over. However, if the loser has 10 cards and above, he will have to do twenty and so on. In addition, if the loser has a full hand if the winner is announced, he will have to do triple the amount which is a total of 39 push-ups. And the best thing was that the girls in the game didn't need to do any forfeit...
So the game started. And I started losing. For the first part, I clocked like around 4-5 push-ups per round which were okay. But as the game progressed, the rounds got more intense. All the five card combo started appearing and I started clocking double digit push-ups per round. I remember one round where I had two tees and still ended up losing with double digit cards. Damn sui man... I couldn't remember how many push-ups I did but I knew I lost almost every round and half of them had double digit cards leftover. Gosh, I feel so sore now. Feels like army once more where your limbs ache like hell after a hard day's worth of physical training.
I hope these strings of bad luck don't spill over to my exams. Better luck next time then...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home