last night once again
I finally satisfied my long long craving for ice-cream today. I still remember the last time I had ice-cream and that was on a bright autumn's day at lygon park... It's been a while.
And did I mention that I finally learn how to play poker today. In fact, I just came back exhausted after a whole night of poker. Gosh, that was sure fun! But somehow, after all this, I feel sad because another semester has gone by...and it's time once again where I'm heading back to little red dot in a few hours time. I feel sad leaving my friends behind while they go their ways and have fun while I, as usual, slack back home.
But looking back at this semester, I guess the take-home message is that some things, no matter how hard you chase, still won't come to you. And things where you least expect it to happen come knocking on your door once again...
But I've only got one semester left...and that's the sad thing. Silent hopes have again turned into small disappointments. Looking ahead, what will semester 2 bring? Will the best be saved for last? Should I still follow my path and still true to myself? Or should I just go home and admit defeat?

1 Comments:
First it's bridge, then poker... Looks like I'm quite a bad influence right LOL!!
Take care, and I shall see you next sem :)
Post a Comment
<< Home