Tuesday, May 25, 2010

truth revealed

It's week 12 - the final week of my first semester in third year. So for routine's sake, I had my marketing tutorial and EPM tutorial today. Except that this was the last tutorial I'll be ever having for these subjects (hopefully). But even till the end, I still found out something new today...

You see in my marketing tutorial, there's this girl who's has been catching my attention every Monday that is. She is good-looking but not the corp law girl type of prettiness. She is clearly mixed - probably Caucasian and Chinese parents because her nose was sharp. Basically, the closest person she resembles is this Singaporean born DJ from 987FM named Sarah Tan who is also mixed. That's the closest I can describe her.

So anyway, I came in late for class as usual. But this time, there was a seat next to her and one of my group members so I thought, yeah why not just sit there. So the class proceeded on as usual and when it came to discussion time, the class broke up into groups for discussion. At first, I was discussing the question with my china group mate. But then another girl sitting on my left side asked me and my friend to share the discussion with them - which we did. After discussing the question, the girl on my furthest left asked me whether I was from Singapore because of my rather Singaporean accent. Of course, I said yes and the next thing, she pointed to the girl on my immediate left (the mixed girl) and said 'guess what, she's also Singaporean!'

At first, I was initially stunned because I never expected her to be Singaporean at all! Once we had common ground, we kind of exchanged small talk which was rather pleasant. I guess maybe I was kind of blushing half way because of the initial excitement, nevertheless, I kept my composure. But as fast as it started, the class went back into full swing. Soon after, the class ended and she went off as I stayed back to ask my tutor some questions. Oh well, I guess it's kind of sad when you know certain things only at the end. But I'm glad I did know... But it's still sad that I won't see her ever again...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha din ask for her facebook/msn?!

May 27, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Shoot the turkey said...

if ask, sure chop stamp get a slap back :(

June 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home