Tuesday, May 11, 2010

sphincter sell

Finally I'm free! For now that is. I'm finally done with the last assignment of Year 3 Semester 1. The last 48 hours was well...not pleasant but I finally came out of it in one piece. Anyway, I self-declared today as a resting day although it was only the first day of the week. But for good reason too.

Went to my uncles and played the night away on my xbox 360. Currently, I'm playing a game called Splinter Cell: Conviction. It's basically a stealth espionage cum action third person game. It's adapted from the Tom Clancy series which has stories revolving around political conspiracies and the like. I had never played the previous Splinter Cell series in-depth but Conviction literally converted me into a fan. Basically, Conviction is a total revamp from the old series. The game play is good and the game has a fairly suspenseful story line.

Anyway, my uncle being my uncle loves to come up names which sound exactly the same for various things. So instead of saying 'Splinter Cell' the game, he coined the term as 'Sphincter Sell'. To those of you who don't know what Sphincters are...the term refers to the muscles which contract and expand around your anus. So basically Sphincter Sell = Backside Sell. Haha, this got me laughing real hard. The game equally fits such a term because Sam Fisher (the main character) can literally walk up behind enemies undetected, strangle and kill them. It's almost like walking up towards the enemy and shoving up something where the sun don't shine. Haha...

Anyway, I'm almost done with the game. Good game indeed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home