morning sickness
Am at the law library as I blog this post down.
It's 11.00am on the morning of a tuesday the 27 April 2010. Wait...did I just say 27 April 2010?? That means...exams are in 1 months time! Gosh, so not prepared.
Have just finished my morning EPM seminar, the case was interesting. According to the words of Albie Brooks, 'we like the case,' and seriously, after coming out from the seminar discussion, I think I really do like the case. Well at least for this week...
Am going to have Derivative Securities lecture later on in the afternoon at 3.15pm. I'm still having the morning sickness. Engine's not warmed up yet. Might grab a latte later if I have to.
It's 11.00am on the morning of a tuesday the 27 April 2010. Wait...did I just say 27 April 2010?? That means...exams are in 1 months time! Gosh, so not prepared.
Have just finished my morning EPM seminar, the case was interesting. According to the words of Albie Brooks, 'we like the case,' and seriously, after coming out from the seminar discussion, I think I really do like the case. Well at least for this week...
Am going to have Derivative Securities lecture later on in the afternoon at 3.15pm. I'm still having the morning sickness. Engine's not warmed up yet. Might grab a latte later if I have to.

2 Comments:
u sound as though you are pregnant! lolz!!!
hahah...*peng san* X
Post a Comment
<< Home