Monday, May 3, 2010

sweet scent lingers

A little random thought for the day. As I was rushing for my 1st tutorial of the week, there was this girl with long hair in front of me. And my goodness, I don't know what shampoo this girl applied on her hair but it was so sweet smelling! Even standing a good 4 metres behind her, I could still smell the lingering scent her hair left behind. Unconsciously, I found myself mirroring her path. Every time she turned left, I turned left. Right. Right. Until the point where I had to part for good... But boy was that sweet smelling. Made my day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Farmer's wife said...

You're drugged ;)

May 4, 2010 at 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sure it is her perfume not shampoo!

May 5, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sure it is her perfume not shampoo!!! :P

May 5, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Shoot the turkey said...

hahha....really, it's her shampoo. Eh got distinct difference between shampoo n perfume okay! ;)

May 9, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home