funess
Yesterday was just basically brilliant. First up, this was one of my most action packed Saturdays ever (not really, I'm not kidding). While most of my Saturdays are spent doing my tutorial work, yesterday gave me an excuse not to. And in fact, for the first time, I was truly quite happy at the end of the day (for once at least) although I came back real shagged out. But I did promise not reveal what I did yesterday or else, I probably lose my head during the next few days haha.
But I guess, there is a little tinge of regret sitting inside me at the moment. Really wanted to do something but nothing happened in the end (or more like didn't have the **** to do so).
But I guess, there is a little tinge of regret sitting inside me at the moment. Really wanted to do something but nothing happened in the end (or more like didn't have the **** to do so).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home