Sunday, July 12, 2009

don't be that

Hello all! Do hope you all have been enjoying your holidays or should I say 'whorelidays' haha. Anyway, I was watching these two videos on YouTube and it was absolutely hilarious. The videos are all readily identified by me because it is basically about gamers or more like what happens to you if you all game too much. Sigh, unfortunately, gaming defined my teenage life where I spent all of it gaming instead of chasing girls. But of course, I'm learning slowly and soon to be real good at it (yeah right). Nevertheless, gaming was fun and to a certain extent, it helps you save money too. And I have it all to thank because it has saved me a substantial amount of cash which I believe should be used real soon...

First up, the two videos are about this game called World of Warcraft, a hugely popular role playing game which is something like Maple Story but with a subscription fee of course. I remembered playing this game during my army days. Though it was fun and addictive, I had economical reasons for playing this game because it helped save me quite a bit of money during those days. Yes, but as you all will see in those videos, I didn't play until that extent like those two blokes in the two videos and thankfully so. There are those that will be bound to be better than you but there are also some who are also bound to be worse than you. The videos are self-explanatory, no explanation required. Watch and enjoy!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home