Thursday, July 23, 2009

restocked, refuelled, recharged

Here I am, on the eve of departing to Melbourne to kick start my renewed struggle for semester 2. After downing countless bowls of bird's nests, ginko nuts and barley and liangteh, I guess my body has rejuvenated itself hopefully - to prepare the harshness of uni life once again. And as I stuff my bag with my last remaining things, I'll be quite proud to announce that I'll be taking some new gadgets back with me to Melbourne.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking back at past semesters, I really don't know what Semester 2 holds after a rather you could say, 'disastrous' semester 1. It seems as though as the semesters pass, the 'safety nets' get cut off and I'm left alone to struggle to survive. But no fear, as always, an opportunity will present itself again - I hope it does. Well, half my degree is officially completed, I just hope I can complete my undergrad degree without losing any of my limbs... No change in game plan though, it remains the same as always. Signing off from little red dot.


-Hell freezes over for you, it has always been...-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home