Monday, August 3, 2009

hello August!

hello August! First of all, I just want to say, my blog has survived one full year! Wow! I didn't really expect it to turn one year old yet let alone blog now and then. I thought probably this craze will die off after a while but well it's still there and hopefully will be for many years to come then. So, one year huh? Yeah, many stuff have been written in this rather humbling blog of mine - sad, happy, angry, stupid... it's all there fortunately and unfortunately. And of course, one year of my blog too marks something else...but let's not go delve in into that region.

So I just want to start off with complaining how packed the corporations law lecture at 11am was today. IT WAS SO FIGGING FULL! There I've said it. For the first time in my uni life, I was forced to sit on the steps, barely able to see the front screen. Wow, that must have been something because I don't sit on steps in lectures ever....ever. Haha, humbling yes, but want to do it again no. So, by the one hour break in between, I stormed off the lecture theatre and went back to sleep. Slept till close to 5pm then went for the 5pm lecture instead. At first, I thought that the 5pm lecture was going to be empty but boy was I wrong. It was packed too but have to give chance because the lecture theatre for this week was changed to a smaller one but I was still shocked at the number of people who turned up. Kudos to all the kiasu people in the world, must have been fed up with the 11am lecture too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home