Revive me
I can feel the fatigue creeping into me already. Let's face it, I'm mentally spent as the semester wears on... Today, I fell asleep in law lecture for the first time in my university life although the first part was really humourous. I just kept glancing at my handphone clock and I couldn't wait for the lecture to end.
When it did end, I went back home to just flop on the bed, apparently knocked out cold. Strangely, today was pretty much a lonely walk by myself day, didn't see anyone for that matter (Celine didn't go to lecture today). Oh come on, someone please ask me out on an outing or something. I don't care whether it's shopping, over a cup of coffee or asking me to go to the toilet to smell your bowels, just anything! Revive me...
When it did end, I went back home to just flop on the bed, apparently knocked out cold. Strangely, today was pretty much a lonely walk by myself day, didn't see anyone for that matter (Celine didn't go to lecture today). Oh come on, someone please ask me out on an outing or something. I don't care whether it's shopping, over a cup of coffee or asking me to go to the toilet to smell your bowels, just anything! Revive me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home