interesting
I know this post has been delayed for two days but I'm sorry that I've been mugging non-stop in the library day in and day out. But what happened two days ago certainly caught my attention and I'm still pondering over it. I'm not sure whether I am allowed to disclose this but just to be safe, I'm going to talk in 'code', the rest is up to your imagination.
You see, someone walked up to me and told me that I should 'expect' something at a later point in time. At first, I was scared because it was as though my sub-conscious had been exposed but as the 'news' sank in, I thought that it was going to be a bit deeper than that. 'On behalf of the group'? What's that all about? As of now, I'm thinking three possibilities where this might end up. I'm not sure whether I'll get this right but I'm seem to have a pretty confident feeling as to what this 'surprise' is all about unless the 'surprise' is really a surprise (note: look at where I put the apostrophe). Be my guest.
You see, someone walked up to me and told me that I should 'expect' something at a later point in time. At first, I was scared because it was as though my sub-conscious had been exposed but as the 'news' sank in, I thought that it was going to be a bit deeper than that. 'On behalf of the group'? What's that all about? As of now, I'm thinking three possibilities where this might end up. I'm not sure whether I'll get this right but I'm seem to have a pretty confident feeling as to what this 'surprise' is all about unless the 'surprise' is really a surprise (note: look at where I put the apostrophe). Be my guest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home