Friday, August 27, 2010

calmness

Sigh...I'm almost halfway done through my second semester in uni. Basically, I'm throwing whatever I can to it. Yeah right...Waging war across the galaxy that is. Investments mid-semester exam is next week but for some reason, I seem quite calm. Sigh, seems like nothing much bothers me these days. I can think of a million and one reasons to get upset over a particular something but somehow I couldn't care less. 'Just leave them alone la' is one of my *ahem* friend's well-known quote. Well, truth is, I'm leaving things to chance am I? Starcraft 2 ain't that bad as it seems right?

Well, maybe except I need a better computer and a FASTER INTERNET CONNECTION perhaps? Anyone willing to sponsor? Thank you in advance and I'll buy you ice-cream in return. Maybe get you a good looking boy or girlfriend to those still single hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home