where is that girl?
Dream the dreamer,
and through the haze, smoke and lies, she's there waiting.
Her eyes sparkles promises
of a paradise undreamed of.
And still her scent playfully lingers
like a distant echo from the heavens.
Elegance sure entices the dreamer,
and when that day comes,
I'll know I'll be forever young
as I gaze calmly at her face.
Because if that time comes,
perfection itself would have already been undermined...
- Heaven can wait...she can't...'
and through the haze, smoke and lies, she's there waiting.
Her eyes sparkles promises
of a paradise undreamed of.
And still her scent playfully lingers
like a distant echo from the heavens.
Elegance sure entices the dreamer,
and when that day comes,
I'll know I'll be forever young
as I gaze calmly at her face.
Because if that time comes,
perfection itself would have already been undermined...
- Heaven can wait...she can't...'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home