Tuesday, April 13, 2010

amused

I must say I've got this friend who is keeping me amused lately - which is good. It started off with a comment from my one tiny little phrase which I've written in my prior blog post. Then, out of the blue, the whole conversation became so 'adults only' type of conversation. Oh my gosh...so 'hum sup'! All because of one small phrase...now that is selective perception at work. And I'm still wondering how the conversation managed to drift to far-reaching topics such as 'morning glories' at 2am in the morning... :S I guess my friend was rather 'drunk' and I was just playing along as if this was the way to go.

Innocence is such a bliss!

But anyway, I was asked a question today that I found rather err...'embarrassing'. I won't exactly delve into the original question but I was kind of surprised as to why no one else had asked me this before. So yeah, hopefully I gave a 'politically' correct answer? But then again, it was always predicable anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home