missing you
It's the holidays and for once, you're not here.
It's definitely hard to part.
Especially when you promise so much during this part of the year.
Each day, every minute, every second,
I think about your journey,
About where you are,
hoping you are doing all right.
I know I had to make a choice.
And I guess I took a hard but an inevitable one.
To leave you, the silent one behind.
All because of the mistakes of one man.
Another had to pay a price.
Please come back soon.
Missing you.
It's definitely hard to part.
Especially when you promise so much during this part of the year.
Each day, every minute, every second,
I think about your journey,
About where you are,
hoping you are doing all right.
I know I had to make a choice.
And I guess I took a hard but an inevitable one.
To leave you, the silent one behind.
All because of the mistakes of one man.
Another had to pay a price.
Please come back soon.
Missing you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home