China part two
So I arrived in Lijiang. Like Kunming, we had another tour guide waiting for us. We set off for lunch. And lunch was basically omg...The lunch was basically a 14 dish meal inclusive of duck, chicken, fish and all sorts of vegetables to be shared among 6 people. Can you believe it? 14 dishes to be shared among 6 people. That's like 2 dish for every person with two more dishes to spare. The chinese sure value their hospitality while most of their poor toil in hardship.
After lunch, we set back off to the hotel. I was told that I was going to stay at Banyan Tree. At first, when Banyan Tree was mentioned, our tour guide told us Banyan Tree was not only five star but six star plus plus. And once I stepped into the Villa I knew why.
Now you know why. Want to know how how much the Villa cost per night? USD1,000 a night. Haha. I was basically so excited about the Villa itself I couldn't really be bothered about the rest of the other locations I visited throughout the Lijiang leg.
One of the highlights I remembered was watching a show called 'Lijiang Impressions' up near the snowy mountains. I guess I won't blog about the Lijiang leg too much but let more of the pictures do the talking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home