the pilot of 2010 (looking back on resolutions)
Hello people, and a happy new year to those who are still 'stuck' in 2009. The earth has finally turned one round and you should too if you haven't already done so. Time seems to go faster and faster like a whirlwind. Before you know it, the time for wishes and resolutions has hit again. So, I was looking through this blog's archives and I found the last post I had written on 31/12/08 entitled 'The Last Post, Five Resolutions, And The Beginning Of The Next'; I was looking at the 5 resolutions I had made for the year 2009. To those who are lazy to go through my archives, here was my five resolutions made for the year 2009:
Five Resolutions:
5. To buy more games for my dear xbox 360
4. Get more friends in uni
3. Get at least 3 H1s for my 2nd year
2. Be a good and helpful friend to my existing friends (and not regret it)
Yup. you heard right, those resolutions were not altered whatsoever. You can go through my archives if you're being skeptical. So, looking through those resolutions, hmm...yeah I could safely say that I had fulfilled three out of the five. Which of the two I didn't fulfill - that is for me to know, for you to find out. So 2009 was basically a year of a roller coaster ride - anger, betrayal, happiness, sadness, surprises; all were there. But thankfully, I've managed to survive another year. And to those who know it, I just want to wish a very sincere thanks for being there. 2009 wouldn't be 2009 without you guys.
So 2010. What would it bring? All seems cloudy at the moment. But let me update you guys on Jeremy's calendar at the moment. At least those already confirmed in my notebook. There would surely be more hardcore Modern Warfare 2 action for the first two months of 2010. Not quite there but definitely improving. The AC-130 will come out soon, I promise :)
Of course, March will see the release of the English version of Final Fantasy 13, that game is already a booked game on my cheque list. I've already seen the Japanese version and the graphics are simply stunning. For once, the main character is female; yum!
Then there's the semester one break. That one I'm either going to New Zealand for holidays or somewhere. But we'll see...
And last but not least, if all goes well, I'm due to graduate at the end of the year! In a blink of an eye, I'm almost done with my education phase of my life and unto the working phase. Gosh, I so don't want to work man. Work sucks!
And there you have it, tentatively, those are just some scribbles on my 'calendar'. But you know, some might turn itself into a reality or some might just be cancelled. You never know and so am I. So for now, all I can say is 2010 - here I come!
Five Resolutions:
5. To buy more games for my dear xbox 360
4. Get more friends in uni
3. Get at least 3 H1s for my 2nd year
2. Be a good and helpful friend to my existing friends (and not regret it)
Yup. you heard right, those resolutions were not altered whatsoever. You can go through my archives if you're being skeptical. So, looking through those resolutions, hmm...yeah I could safely say that I had fulfilled three out of the five. Which of the two I didn't fulfill - that is for me to know, for you to find out. So 2009 was basically a year of a roller coaster ride - anger, betrayal, happiness, sadness, surprises; all were there. But thankfully, I've managed to survive another year. And to those who know it, I just want to wish a very sincere thanks for being there. 2009 wouldn't be 2009 without you guys.
So 2010. What would it bring? All seems cloudy at the moment. But let me update you guys on Jeremy's calendar at the moment. At least those already confirmed in my notebook. There would surely be more hardcore Modern Warfare 2 action for the first two months of 2010. Not quite there but definitely improving. The AC-130 will come out soon, I promise :)
Of course, March will see the release of the English version of Final Fantasy 13, that game is already a booked game on my cheque list. I've already seen the Japanese version and the graphics are simply stunning. For once, the main character is female; yum!
Then there's the semester one break. That one I'm either going to New Zealand for holidays or somewhere. But we'll see...
And last but not least, if all goes well, I'm due to graduate at the end of the year! In a blink of an eye, I'm almost done with my education phase of my life and unto the working phase. Gosh, I so don't want to work man. Work sucks!
And there you have it, tentatively, those are just some scribbles on my 'calendar'. But you know, some might turn itself into a reality or some might just be cancelled. You never know and so am I. So for now, all I can say is 2010 - here I come!

1 Comments:
lol hey! happy new year to you! =)) hope you enjoyed yourself. FFXIII! wooo~ damn right, the graphics are awesome. the music too!! hahaha not uematsu's stuff, but they're pretty good too =D
Post a Comment
<< Home