choices
I knew I had to do many things today. The rain didn't help either. Ran here ran there like a mad monkey. But this was my officially the last day in Melbourne for 2009 (sad right?). Today was a day of how should I say...'choices'. I've got 24 hours left, lots of things to do, but not all could be done. So that is where choices came in. I had to clean my house definitely. That took three quarters of my afternoon away. Tried to do a little shopping today but barely half an hour later, the shops closed much to my dismay. And by the time, I went to my uncle's, it was already 5.30pm.
So why is today of all the days a day of choices for me? Simple. Let's just say, this trip back to Singapore is a bit different. Different in a way because I won't be bringing my xbox with me as always because my uncle decided to get smart but 'bombed' my xbox out in the end. So, my xbox will be left back here in the land of oz for repair while I head back to little red dot.
To make matters worse, I will dearly miss playing Modern Warfare 2 because the game is so darn addictive - the graphics sensational, the action spectacular, the storyline gripping. I felt like a boy stuck in a candy shop when I'm playing this game. Absolutely brilliant. So it was 5.30pm and I decided to play as much as possible before we had to part. I was playing this mission where I had to save this 'VIP' from this prison and I remembered the part where I was in the armory which had all types of guns and ammunition in it. Gosh, the feeling was just so surreal. I was basically spoilt for choice. To all those female readers, it's just like being stuck in a shoe shop with all your favourite shoes in it except you can only buy two shoes because you only had that much money (hope that helps). So, I played finish that mission, eager to go on to the next mission where I remembered that I also had to have dinner with a real life 'VIP'.
So hesitantly, I took my leave. We had dinner; time passed quickly and we had fun talking about the year gone by, all the stupid things we did and how things have changed. So, dinner finished and I realised I was at a crossroads. I had to make an important choice - a choice between reality and fantasy.
So I took a deep breath knowing one of them would be eventually disappointed, and made a choice...
I hope it was worth it. It better be.
So why is today of all the days a day of choices for me? Simple. Let's just say, this trip back to Singapore is a bit different. Different in a way because I won't be bringing my xbox with me as always because my uncle decided to get smart but 'bombed' my xbox out in the end. So, my xbox will be left back here in the land of oz for repair while I head back to little red dot.
To make matters worse, I will dearly miss playing Modern Warfare 2 because the game is so darn addictive - the graphics sensational, the action spectacular, the storyline gripping. I felt like a boy stuck in a candy shop when I'm playing this game. Absolutely brilliant. So it was 5.30pm and I decided to play as much as possible before we had to part. I was playing this mission where I had to save this 'VIP' from this prison and I remembered the part where I was in the armory which had all types of guns and ammunition in it. Gosh, the feeling was just so surreal. I was basically spoilt for choice. To all those female readers, it's just like being stuck in a shoe shop with all your favourite shoes in it except you can only buy two shoes because you only had that much money (hope that helps). So, I played finish that mission, eager to go on to the next mission where I remembered that I also had to have dinner with a real life 'VIP'.
So hesitantly, I took my leave. We had dinner; time passed quickly and we had fun talking about the year gone by, all the stupid things we did and how things have changed. So, dinner finished and I realised I was at a crossroads. I had to make an important choice - a choice between reality and fantasy.
So I took a deep breath knowing one of them would be eventually disappointed, and made a choice...
I hope it was worth it. It better be.

1 Comments:
Hahahahah so cute!!!!
You might delete this comment but I must say you made a right choice Jeremiah!!! :D :D :D
Like DUH, animate vs inanimate, ain't it obvious?!! hahahaha and REAL LIFE VIP worrr.. =p
Have a safe trip back.
Post a Comment
<< Home