Friday, August 21, 2009

going away

Phew, it was sure a long day today. Uni ended at 12pm today and I'm free for the week. After lunch, I walked towards the city - still thinking and still thinking about my final choice. But it didn't take long after all - my legs knew where to go. So just know that I finally got my asset. But unlike the normal accounting standards, AASB 136 does not apply to my asset. My asset cannot be impaired downwards and is not subjected to impairment test, has unlimited goodwill and of course is NOT AN INTANGIBLE COST!! (whatever that means). Haha, okay I'm just crapping.

Anyway, I'm off to buller tomorrow. And I'm leaving my tutorial work behind (no!). I can forsee how screwed I will be when I come back on Sunday. So, I'm heading off to bed now. Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home