Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jeremy The Workaholic

Work work and more work. That's my latest pastime during the past week or so if I could call that a pastime. Firstly, had to settle macroecons assignment one which I took the whole of last weekend to do, then had to take care of accounting assignment which I had to look at Foster's financial statements, yeah had to stay up till 3-4am for consecutive nights just to do that. And if you think that's over, I've got my second law test to study for tomorrow on top of my usual tutorials which I haven't done yet.

I reckon the day work runs out at uni is also the day the world runs out of toilet paper, don't you think? But I guess work has become sort of my unlikely friend lately. I feel as though people around me are getting more distant, and I'm left very much to do my own stuff. Plus of course, I've got this you might call a 'personal problem' that I can't seem to solve. I guess one of my weaknesses is that I refuse to look at problems which I can't solve and instead I refuse to acknowledge that it's there. I kind of give up too easily sometimes I feel although I know I'm much more capable than that.

But yeah, I guess I'm using work as some sort of ecstasy drug to keep me preoccupied from all my current problems. Pretty sad huh? But on the brighter side, I plan to loosen up my bank account this weekend as a kind of reward to myself for working hard whatever the results of my assignments and test.

Okay, time to end here. Law is calling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home