Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chasing A Lost Cause

I've been wondering to myself lately, has it all been wasted?
The things that I've done, the sacrifices that I've made, has that all been amounted to waste?
I mean I love giving and making sacrifices all in the hope that that person might find out one day.
I've never ever felt so much this way on giving up everything gladly so that I can chase my dream.
Never did I realised that I was the only player playing in the game meant for two.
All those nights of staying awake feeling in anticipation on what the next sunrise might bring.
All those nights of thinking of what to do to go that extra mile.
All those nights of trying to perfect the art of perfection.
It has always meant something to me even if I lost sleep over it.
I used to love the small and short moments with you around.
All those moments of euphoria, was it all merely just a dream?

I'm beginning to wonder if I am chasing a cause that never existed.
Am I the only fool around trying to appease no one?
The fatigue has begun to set in now that fansasy has turned into reality.
The fires of moltivation that used to spur me on to strive for my dream are turning ember.
All I need now is some sign of a miracle, some sign for you to decipher my feelings.




-When you are dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part. -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alamak...you didn't know how to spell *fansasy* properly, you clown! *SHING!* *SLASH!*

And are you talking about making imaginary sacrifices for nothing, or is this all "based on a true story"?

September 11, 2008 at 3:51 AM  
Blogger Shoot the turkey said...

wa lau...chee bei, must be sleeping when I write this kinda boolsheet. It's based on a true story boolsheet. Haha. And use the chat box man...how to see whether each post got comment one?

September 11, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home